Location: Dublin, Ireland
Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Manager
About the Company:
Our client is a global, ethical energy company helping businesses to become more sustainable. They are working on solving technical challenges of today’s digital world, and they are developing technology from their Dublin premises that’s feeding into the next generation of their power management products and services.
As Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Manager you will identify, develop, and own the execution for broad applications within our client’s engineering centre. You will be responsible for understanding problems and opportunities across our client’s business domains, with an ability to deliver actionable systems through advanced Analytics and Machine Learning. You will help develop and guide the team toward product delivery and the development of high impact algorithms and models – mentoring and developing our teams by actively driving the thought leadership agenda.
• Degree in computer science or electronic/computer engineering discipline
• Extensive experience in Data Architecture, Data Science, Machine Learning and simulation techniques
• A passion for mentorship, coaching and the development of technical leadership across organizations
• Excellent understanding of a programming language such as Python, R or MATLAB
• Experience with Machine Learning frameworks
• Strong leadership with the ability to articulate and inspire staff, and the rest of the group, to pursue specific goals and targets aggressively
• A track record of managing innovation, developing, and applying creative solutions to business problems, anticipating situations and needs, and finding flexible answers to new situations.
• Management and direction setting for a diverse team of data scientists focusing on the design and development of AI/ML algorithms and models and deployment of algorithms to production
• Designing, developing, and implementing analytical solutions using various commercial and open-source tools such as Python, R, TensorFlow.
• Developing and embedding automated processes for predictive model validation, deployment, and implementation
• Working across our client's portfolio to ensure that the insights created from the AI/ML models are translated into action that makes business impact
• Building and maintaining a collaborative and impactful external network to drive the continued evolution of AI/ML competencies through learning and partnering.
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, and flexible working opportunities.
For more information, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Manager role: