Location: Dublin, Ireland
Data Analytics Director
About the Company:
Our client is a global consultancy company based in Dublin. Their purpose is to build a better working world. The insights and services they provide help to create long-term value for clients, people and society, and to build trust in the capital markets. They empower their people with the right mindsets and skills to navigate what’s next, become the transformative leaders the world needs, pursue careers as unique as they are, and build their own exceptional experiences.
The Data Analytics team focuses on helping clients unlock value from their information assets through collaboration with domain experts across assurance, tax, transactions and advisory to embed innovative data analytics solutions in existing business areas.
In response to strong market demand, our client is looking for a Director of Data Analytics to lead the Data and Analytics team at our client’s premises in Dublin, Ireland.
- Leading diverse teams with varying skillsets and adapting your leadership style to fit team, client and cultural needs
- Identify risks and escalate issues as appropriate
- Coach and counsel junior members of the team and help them develop
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams across a range of industries helping clients, using analytics to transform and improve their business
- A passion to contribute to the growth of the team, bringing energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead and develop others
- Contribute to the development of the wider Data & Analytics team’s future by building our client’s brand, by attending relevant events, collaborating with other internal teams, producing thought leadership, etc
- Actively establish, maintain, and strengthen internal and external relationships.
- Consulting or industry experience as well as significant management experience
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and develop others, effectively communicate, budgets, managing client expectations, delivering quality projects, timelines, etc.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical colleagues and clients
- Ambition to continuously develop your skills and abilities
- Experience in any aspects of the data analytics lifecycle, for example:
- Data Strategy
- Data Manipulation and ETL
- Data Visualization
- Statistical Analysis and Predictive Modelling.
- A completed degree (bachelors, masters, or PhD).
For more information on this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Analytics Director role: