Location: Dublin, Ireland
Data Visualization Manager
About the Company:
Our client is a leading consultancy firm based in Dublin, and they are looking for a Data Visualisation Manager to help bring unique insights, key reports and dynamic visualizations on a range of projects within the Healthcare, Utilities and Financial Services sectors.
The Data Visualization Manager will lead the Visualization team on a variety of tasks from gathering data and translating them into actionable insights, and contributing towards the creation, maintenance and articulation of a clear roadmap to transitioning to self-service solutions in the Cloud.
- Lead PowerBI workstreams for client Data Management Programs
- Stay up to date across industry BI & MI developments and products, to ensure that you can get the best from the current technology and understand what impact new technologies can offer.
- Lead a team within a state agency to develop a data cleansing and data migration strategy to ensure their successful implementation of a new platform and data archive.
- Present insights to Senior Managers and stakeholders to impact their decision-making and overall strategy of current projects.
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of complex SQL, Data Transformation and 3rd party platforms.
- Excellent skills in PowerBI.
- Experience with Tableau, GG Plot, Qlik, D3, R, Python, Shiny is also desirable.
- An analytical mind with a sharp eye for detail.
- Some experience within Data Engineering is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
For more information, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Visualization Manager role: