Location: Ireland, Ireland
Job: Salesforce Implementation Consultant - Contract
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Remote (Ireland)
Day Rate: Highly Competitive
A leading Salesforce Partner is seeking skilled Salesforce Implementation Consultants for a multitude of projects throughout Ireland. This is the ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to engage with customers across multiple industries and expand on their Service Cloud experience.
Requirements:- 4 years of CRM consulting experience, with proven ability to deliver CRM solutions
- 2 years of Business management experience
- 2 year experience in the Salesforce declarative environment
- Salesforce Developer or Admin track certifications
- Ability to communicate ideas, concepts and strategies for both technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work in flexible teams, and bring your expertise to solve problems
- Ability to think outside the box and design innovative solutions for clients
If you are actively looking to secure your next Salesforce Implementation Consultant - Contract, please share an updated CV and we can setup a call.
Please note that all applicants must have either an EU passport, Stamp 1G or Stamp4 visa to be considered for this vacancy.
Complete the form below to apply for the Salesforce Implementation Consultant - Contract role: