Location: Dublin, Ireland
UX Design Lead
Greenfield site, Dublin 2
Our client are a global consulting provider work with top clients predominantly in the Life Sciences industry by offering innovative solutions to help maximise their customer engagement at the highest level.
They recently set up a brand new team in Dublin City Centre and are seeking to hire a hands-on Lead UX Designer to work closely with key customers and stakeholders to ensure their innovative greenfield product fulfils ultimate customer satisfaction.
Coming into a fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is an exciting opportunity to help design their brand-new product from scratch and make key decisions on the UX Design to offer the best user experience in the market to global customers.
- As the UX Design Lead, you will collaborate closely with customers, third-party vendors and stakeholders to ensure the product is delivered with a consistent, easy to use experience to meet the needs of key clients.
- Identify and design training and tutorials for clients on how to successfully incorporate their product to enhance the customer experience.
- Work closely with the Product Development team to ensure design features fulfil the company’s vision.
- Provide design artifacts for the development team in lock-step with sprint and release planning.
- Lead the team through the stages of the UX Design process from brief, research, wireframing, prototyping, testing and iterating.
- Work closely with various teams to develop a deep understanding of customer’s needs and present your findings/suggestions to stakeholders and senior management.
- Take a Design Thinking approach with the product, analyse competitors and make sure the user is at the centre of the design process through the full development lifecycle.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a UX Designer.
- Online portfolio of your work including Research, UX Flows, Experience Maps, Wireframes, Prototypes and User Testing.
- Passionate about user cantered design and a strong ability to identify and solve user issues.
- Identify and solve user issues through research, observation and user testing.
- Ability to shape consistent design standards and experience libraries.
- Experience generating wireframes, visual design concepts and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Strong background with interaction design and designing prototypes.
- Lead workshops, design sprints and user testing within an Agile environment.
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable working within a startup-like environment.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply now by filling in your details below or email your CV directly to Liam McNamara at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead UX Designer role: