Location: Dublin, Ireland
Greenfield site, Dublin 2
Our client are a global consulting provider who work with top clients in the Life Sciences industry helping them maximise their customer engagement through cutting-edge innovative solutions.
They are building a brand new development team in Dublin and are seeking to hire a QA Engineer to build an effective testing strategy to support the development of their greenfield product.
Coming into a fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is an exciting opportunity to work closely with key decision-makers in the business to create a consistent and effective testing structure from the ground up.
- As the QA Engineer, you will be responsible to create, review and update comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Work closely with third party vendors, technical teams and customers to create an effective release at each product lifecycle stage.
- Clarify requirements particularly in terms of testability, consistency and completeness.
- Build and maintain the test strategy across all areas of application including approaches to performance testing, exploratory and user acceptance testing.
- Be actively involved in the configuration of the product in testing environments including test data aligned to release delivery dates.
- Own the overall quality of the product from initial user stories to post production releases.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least three years of experience working as a QA Engineer testing B2B SaaS products.
- Strong background performing Test Automation is a desirable.
- Testing products built on the Salesforce platform is a bonus but not essential.
- Strong knowledge of the full lifecycle when releasing a new product in the B2B area.
- Ability to take and business-oriented approach and build strong relationships with stakeholders and customers.
- Experience working in an Agile product development environment with Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply now by filling in your details below or email your CV directly to Liam McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior QA Engineer role: