Location: Dublin, Ireland
NLP Research Scientist
Global Tech Giant, Dublin City Centre
Our client are a global Tech giant and they are leading the way in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning innovation in the industry.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to hire Research Scientists on an initial daily rate contract to join their dedicated NLP team to help solve of the world’s most complex problems.
Coming into a hard-working and fast-paced environment at their state-of-the-art R&D hub in Dublin City Centre, this is an exciting opportunity to expand your skillset by utilising the latest cutting-edge technologies to improve the company’s global user experience of high-quality products.
- As a NLP Research Scientist, you will be responsible for researching and applying the latest techniques in NLP for Dialogue Systems, Search Engines and Recommender Systems.
- You will propose and explore publication-worthy innovation in NLP and IR to build ML models that will directly serve millions of customers.
- Develop NLP components for a variety of languages including English, Turkish, Arabic, Spanish and Japanese to name a few.
- Conduct scientific analysis and translate your research into workable proof-of-concepts.
- Publish and patent the novel technologies developed.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends within NLP and Deep Learning, sharing ideas on how to implement new technologies and tools into the business.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics or similar is essential.
- At least five years of experience in applying advanced NLP techniques to solve real-world problems.
- Experience applying Deep Learning techniques within textual data.
- Skills with Python, Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow is a must.
- Strong background within Supervised Learning and Unsupervised Learning algorithms.
- Track record of publications and journals in the field
**Please Note** Candidates must hold EU citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa to be considered for this position as my client do not offer Visa sponsorship.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today via filling in your details below or email your CV directly to email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the NLP Research Scientist role: