Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
My client are one of the Top Consulting firms in Ireland. They are hiring a number of Data Scientists to join their team in Belfast. This is a new Data Science & AI practice within the company covering a range of problems from Traditional Advanced Analytics to Natural Language Processing.
- Define, develop and implement Data Science and AI solutions for business needs, such as Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition and Deep Learning
- Serve as a developer and Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or several of the above mentioned domains and will help establish a competency in those cognitive areas for the business
- Work closely with various functional teams to incorporate cognitive and advanced analytic models and algorithms into solutions and offerings to their clients
- Become an expert in your area, developing internal and external eminence , as well as support client facing activities and influencing customer facing groups including senior executives, sales, as well as marketing and product development to successfully define, develop and launch new products
- Model and algorithm development and optimization, working with software engineers to implement and productionize the models and algorithms, engage in project specific activities as part of product development, as well as perform R&D work, develop tools and assets to support advanced development tasks
- Ph.D or MS in Computer Science, Applied Statistics or other quantitative disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with diverse teams in a highly matrixed environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience in industry ( applying Advanced analytics and Machine Learning outside of academia )
*Eligibility to work in the UK and Northern Ireland is needed as Visa sponsorship is not given.
If you are interested in this position feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Science Consultant role: