Location: Dublin, Ireland
Data Science Consultant
Global Tech Company, Dublin City Centre
My client are one of the world’s leading consultancy firms who have built a top class AI and Analytics hub from the ground up to help solve the world’s most complex problems.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking to hire Data Science Consultants to join the team based in Dublin City Centre and help deliver game-changing innovations within various industries such as Healthcare and Financial Services.
Coming into a fun, hard-working and rewarding environment, this is an exciting opportunity to expand your skills into the latest cutting-edge technologies and gain extensive experience in a well-known organization who are leading the way in AI and Data Science innovation.
- As a Data Scientist, you will work closely with clients and stakeholders to propose and build innovative AI and Analytical solutions to solve their key needs.
- You will translate complex business problems into a roadmap of technical tasks, utilising a variety of tools, capabilities and technologies from various data sources.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to extract actionable insights from client data and propose business solutions.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Statistics or similar.
- 3-5 years of professional experience working within Data Science.
- Previous experience working in a consultancy is a nice to have but not essential.
- Experience working with NLP and Machine Learning.
- Background working with Network Analysis and enterprise graphs is a bonus.
- Data Wrangling skills.
- Strong skills with one or more of the following: Python, R, SQL, Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx, Java, Scala, SAS and SPSS.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply today by filling out your details below or email your CV directly to Liam Mc Namara at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Science Consultant role: