Location: Dublin, Ireland
Salesforce Implementation Consultant
Want to work with a fast-growing tech company in Dublin City Centre who are developing a brand new product to help clients in the Life Sciences industry positively impact their user experience?
My client are looking for a strong Salesforce Implementation Consultant to be responsible for leading the successful implementation of their new greenfield product to ensure customer success.
Coming into a fun, fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is an exciting opportunity work within a rand new team and to take part in an early stage implementation, development and delivery of a cutting-edge product.
- As the Salesforce Implementation consultant, you will work closely with customers at all levels to understand their setup, configuration and identify requirements to ascertain opportunities on how to successfully implement their product.
- Become an expert in this product and guide customers how to set-up and successfully implement the product to provide success for early customer adopters.
- Engage with Customers and internal stakeholders using best practices to ensure all necessary activities are identified to successfully implement the product.
- Work closely with Senior management and stakeholders to identify customer requirements, ensure they are included in the product roadmap and agree on top priorities.
- Engage with early adopters and develop strong relationships with customers to ensure on-going success including training, documentation and resolving issues.
- 5 years plus experience in successfully implementing Salesforce-based products for large Enterprise B2B customers.
- Experience on the Full implementation lifecycle including designing, building, training and deploying Salesforce Sales Cloud for large enterprises.
- Salesforce Administrator and Sales Cloud certifications.
- Provide mentoring and support to customers on implementing Sales Cloud in the context of optimising Salesforce native applications.
- Provide leadership on potential opportunities to optimise new Salesforce features for native applications.
- Proven track record on retaining customers utilising the capabilities of Sales Cloud.
- Track record of project delivery on time and to budget.
- Excellent Project Management and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present at executive level and engage with senior customers.
- Dublin, Ireland or US Based.
- Remote working for now.
- On-site travelling to customer locations will be required while adhering to any COVID-19 travel policy.
How to Apply:
Interested? Apply now by filling in your details below or email your CV directly to Liam McNamara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Salesforce Implementation Consultant role: