Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior Java Engineer
Edtech, Dublin City Centre
My client are an award-winning SaaS provider who are positively impacting the lives of millions of people worldwide in the Education sector.
They are seeking to hire Senior Java Software Engineer to join their Dublin-based engineering team to help enhance and further develop their innovative SaaS product.
Coming into a fun, collaborative and hard-working environment, this is an exciting opportunity to grow your career and learn the latest cutting-edge technologies for a company who are regarded as one of Ireland’s best kept secrets.
- As the Senior Java Engineer, you will work within a team of 5-7 focusing on delivering new features that will enhance their current product within an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- You will input your ideas into design decisions to help improve the system and ensure consistency across the application.
- Develop best practices for the design systems ensuring it is easy to use for implementing new features.
- Analyse business requirements and contribute to the design of technical solutions.
- Implement solutions with high-quality code that meet the organization’s standards and guidelines.
- Participate in Code reviews, follow Scrum processes and document the solutions.
- At least five years of experience working in software design and development.
- BA Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- Excellent skills in Java, Spring and MySQL.
- Front End experience is a nice to have but not essential.
- Experience in building microservices, REST APIs, web applications.
- Strong knowledge with Computer Science fundamentals.
- A passion for learning new technologies.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 25 days Holidays
How to Apply
Interested? Apply now by uploading your details below or send your CV directly to Liam McNamara by emailing email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Java Engineer role: