Location: Dublin, Ireland
Director of Cloud Engineering
Leading IT Company, Dublin City
Our client are a global consulting firm who are delivering cutting-edge solutions to solve some of the world’s most complex issues across various industries.
Due to continued growth, they are seeking a Director of Cloud Engineering to help grow and scale their Cloud Engineering Division to build innovative greenfield platforms and products.
Coming into a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company at the forefront of digital innovation and positively impact the Healthcare, Financial and other industries around the world.
- As the Director of Cloud, you will be responsible for growing a Cloud Practice building greenfield products and platforms in a variety of industries including Healthcare, Pharma, Fintech and Travel.
- Direct via a matrix structure, architecting and developing new products with a Cloud first approach building solutions on AWS or Azure.
- Work closely with stakeholders to lead the planning, design and implementation of platforms and products.
- Liaise with clients to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of their cloud-based operations.
- Senior Cloud and DevOps professional with 5+ years of experience in IT.
- Extensive experience with AWS or Azure in both architectural design, implementation and migration at scale.
- Proven Background with Cloud implementations and operations (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS)
- Strong ability to develop and implement a roadmap for Cloud.
- Experienced in establishing and evaluating Cloud operations.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to present complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Salary circa. €120k
- Comprehensive benefits package
How to Apply:Apply today by uploading your details below or email your Cv directly to Liam Mc Namara at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Director of Cloud Engineering role: