Location: Ireland, Ireland
Job: Senior Security Administrator
Duration: 6 months
Location: Remote (occasional visits to site required post C-19)
Day Rate: Very competitive
An Irish business with global presence is looking for a Senior Security Administrator to bolster their Cloud and On-Prem security posture for an initial 6-month engagement. There is high chance of extension.
- Help establish security roadmap and establish risk driven priority for services within the category.
- Lead and Identify cross-organizational teams to create and maintain security guidance (e.g. Baselines, Reference Architectures, Design Patterns, Control Procedures).
- Evaluate capabilities and features to identify gaps against our customers’ security standards and drive security gap resolution.
- Serve as Security Subject Matter Expert within Azure & Splunk
- Min 4+ years professional experience with a focus on information security, risk and compliance
- Experience in Microsoft Azure information Protection technologies
- Experience in Data/Information Governance processes and protection technologies
- Valid industry certifications such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is a plus
- Strong SIEM experience – ideally with SPLUNK
- Experience in ISO 27001 & PCI DSS or equivalent is a plus
This is an immediate requirement for Senior Security Administrator who is interested in working for an Irish customer. Please share an updated CV if you would like to view the full job spec.
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Security Administrator role: