ServiceNow - Consultant
A fantastic opportunity to work for a ServiceNow Elite Partner. Our client is looking for a Technical Consultant, with fantastic platform and ServiceNow development knowledge, to deliver customer projects.
Our clients partnership with ServiceNow will be immensely valuable to your career within the ecosystem. With a fantastic salary package, exciting project exposure and career development opportunities – this can be a pivotal role for your future.
- Executing project plans, technical solutions, specifying and documenting requirements within budget and timescales.
- Working closely with consulting, product and development teams to ensure best practice.
- Leading technical aspects of project and solution delivery for engagements.
- Understanding business requirements and use-case developed with practice consulting and develop/configure matching tool functionality in solutions and ServiceNow.
- Delivery of technical consulting to install and configure software.
- Prepare client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Provide technical ServiceNow solutions in close collaboration with development team.
- Key member of team.
- Fluent business English & German
- 2+ years of experience as a key technical resource in the development of solutions in client environment.
- ServiceNow experience and certifications.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Experience in GRC, IRM, SecOps ServiceNow modules are beneficial
This is a great opportunity for continuous growth in the ServiceNow ecosystem, to work for an organisation who live by their values of honesty, respect, trust and transparency, and to deliver solutions to Fortune 500 customers.
If you would like to work for a leader, innovator and catalyst for modern day enterprise architecture, please apply now with your latest CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.