Zaventum, Brussels-Capital Region
ServiceNow - Consultant
Alldus partnered up with an exceptional business delivering innovative solutions based on ServiceNow to the top tier clients in Belgium.
The successful applicant will join a supportive and high-performing team with the prospect of actively shaping the future of the business.
With plenty of room for growth, our Client offers endless possibilities to ServiceNow professionals who want to make a difference in people’s lives whether that is for their own clients or for the internal team they will be joining.
We are proud to be partners of an employer who invests heavily in their employees to develop their soft and technical skills to support their career objectives.
Role : Senior Cyber Security/GRC ServiceNow Consultant
Get in touch if you can demonstrate the below:
- 3 years min of experience on ServiceNow as a consultant (design, architect and implement Cybersecurity, Cyber Risk, SecOps and GRC/IRM programs and technology platform)
- You can guide clients and develop their Cyber GRC strategy and implementation roadmap
- Must show great initiative and have an entrepreneurial attitude
- Fluent in English, it will be a great advantage to you if you speak French or Dutch
On top of endless career development opportunities, you can expect an attractive compensation package with additional advantages such as flexible working hours, company car, Group health insurance, and other benefits!
- If you would like to find out more about our client and the context of this role I would be very happy to set up a call and give you some more details. Feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability for a call.
- If you don’t quite have all the experience required but you are working on ServiceNow and would like to explore your career options, feel free to reach out to me as I may have other suited opportunities for your aspirations and experience.