London, Greater London
ServiceNow - Consultant
Alldus have partnered with one of the UK’s leading ServiceNow Elite Partners experienced Service Management and ServiceNow sales and delivery professionals. They have a wealth of experience working both as customers of ServiceNow and as specialist Consultants and have delivered solutions spanning nearly every aspect of the platform. Due to continued success and new client wins, we are on the lookout for enthusiastic and experienced Senior Technical Consultants to join their very experienced and talented team.
You will be responsible for being the expert in multiple areas of the ServiceNow platform and taking the lead on a variety of projects, producing development, and providing consultancy in line with core values, best practices and standards, and promoting them within the team. Using your experience and knowledge you will play a key part in helping to coach and mentor the next wave of ServiceNow talent within the organisation, so staying current with the latest ServiceNow capabilities and technology is vital.
This would suite someone who enjoys the responsibility of taking a lead role within projects and internal initiatives and being seen as an example to others. Their ServiceNow technical and consultancy skills must be capable of delivering work of the highest standard and they will be keen to share knowledge and coach and mentor others. You’ll be working closely with the Customer Engagement team, other technical team members and directly with customers to deliver outcomes that really drives value and encourages a wide adoption within the customer organization. Being a senior member of the technical team, you’d be expected to help identify areas for improvement and suggest solutions.
Required skills and experience
- Experience of performing a technical role to a high level within the ServiceNow eco-system
- Knowledge of configuring multiple ServiceNow applications across the platform
- A track record of delivering quality work to defined timescales to a range of different customers
- An excellent knowledge of ServiceNow platform features and capabilities, including integrations
- Client-facing and confident in being able to understand and articulate technical requirements
- Possess the ability to produce high quality technical documentation
- Delivering work using agile methodologies
- Coaching and mentoring
- Decision-making and prioritization
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Have ServiceNow certifications of Certified System Administrator, and be a Certified Implementation Specialist in one or more areas
Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Provide functional and technical skills to document and configure customer requirements
- Ensure the work and solutions delivered adheres to the relevant coding and design standards
- Devise and scope solutions to customer requirements
- Share feedback and knowledge with colleagues
- Work closely with engagement managers to deliver in an agile methodology
- Report and manage technical issues which may cause delays to the project
- Continually develop skills and knowledge
- Provide a detailed level of technical consultancy to customers on the ServiceNow eco-system
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in multiple areas of the ServiceNow platform
- Coach and mentor others based on your areas of expertise
- Stay up to date on the latest ServiceNow features and applications
- Act as a Technical Lead on projects and engagements
- Promote a smarter, not harder, working ethos
Alldus are operating in the capacity of a recruitment agency working on behalf of our client.