ServiceNow - Consultant
ServiceNow SecOps Consultant
FTE – Fully remote
Salary range: $120k-160k + bonus and benefits (depending on experience)
We are recruiting for a ServiceNow Consultant (SecOps) for a growing Cyber Security team. This is a full-time remote position, and the role is responsible for solving problems, exemplifying your ability to build processes and making life easier for your clients!
The SecOps Consultant will:
- Lead process definition, reengineering, improvement, and analysis sessions to identify solutions that are repeatable and efficient.
- Develop required documentation such as process design documents.
- Prepare and lead process discovery and requirement workshops.
- Document and communicate functional design and process requirements.
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal ServiceNow Solutions teams.
- Identify areas of process and/or platform improvement to improve sustainability and increase adoption rates.
- Verify that processes related to our deliverables are both complete and consistent as well as being of high quality, and importantly delivering additional value.
- Demonstrate a high level of expertise and best practice within ServiceNow, with a focus on:
-Security Incident Response
- 2-4+ years working with the ServiceNow Platform
- ServiceNow CSA and/or other ServiceNow Certifications (I.E CIS-SIR etc) preferred.
- Strong communication skills with proven track record of facilitation skills.
- Understanding of Security and/or IRM/GRC technologies.