Please note, you must either have EU Citizenship or existing permit for permanent employment in Austria or Germany.
Fantastic opportunity for a German & English Fluent ServiceNow Sales Consultant/Account Manager. You will support the growth of the ServiceNow business in a company that has presence in 16 countries and is one of the fastest growing central European technology companies.
YOUR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- The Sales/Account Manager will be responsible for territory planning, lead generation, acquiring new customers and account management.
- Understand the DACH market and prospect the market, to generate leads, qualify and pursue opportunities, negotiate and close deals.
- Building up relationships to stakeholders within a company as well as talking to influencers, decision makers and C-Level.
- Reach the agreed sales goals on quarterly and annual basis (develop new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams).
- Be recognized as a master in knowledge in the ServiceNow Project and Portfolio management solutions.
- Build a positive relationship to our partners
- Maintaining the forecast and the sales pipeline in our CRM system and managing the opportunities till deal closure.
- Build, present and defend solutions and proposals.
- Close collaboration internally with our Marketing, Pre-Sales & Professional Services departments.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years sales experience of complex project solution-selling within Enterprise Software.
- Background in ServiceNow Sales
- Hunter-mentality, able to win new logos
- Great sales, communications and organizational skills
- Consulting background is a plus
- Preferably existing network across domain on C-level
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flat hierarchy and great company culture
- Competitive salary package
- Further benefits: individual and intensive onboarding, flexitime, employee events
If you would like to learn more, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your most up to date CV.