Our Elite ServiceNow Partner is currently seeking a ServiceNow Business Analyst (Secops) to join their team full-time. To enhance their ServiceNow delivery capability, they are looking for high caliber, multi-dimensional ServiceNow process experts with proven skills in assisting organizations in adopting service management, operations management, vulnerability response management, and security operations management best practices and capturing business requirements for enhancements to vulnerability response and security operations in the ServiceNow platform.
Successful candidates will have a blend of expertise in process design and ServiceNow configuration, development and administration. As a member of the project team, the Business Analyst will be working with their clients to assess current state processes and tools, define ServiceNow solution requirements and tailor ServiceNow in alignment with these requirements.
This position is remote and candidates can expect to work during normal business hours associated with their local time zone.
- Communicate and enable program initiatives to team leads
- Work with VR and SIR business leads to understand business objectives and translate to functional requirements for development.
- Perform research on current and emerging cybersecurity technologies and apply findings to operational use cases
- Assist in tracking project status across several departments
- Build presentation material in support of technical demonstrations.
- Aid in developing metrics and reporting for business leads as well as tracking performance
- Experience leading or heavily supporting at least two full lifecycle ServiceNow Security Operations implementations
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with ServiceNow
- Minimum 2 years’ experience implementing ServiceNow SecOps solutions
- 2+ years of experience in security/security operations process design/process improvement
- 2+ years of experience in vulnerability response process design/process improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and comfort in producing project deliverables to include project plans, project status, test plans/results, training materials and release notes
- Understanding of Agile SCRUM development methodology
- Expert or advanced level experience with non-core applications (ex. Orchestration, Discovery, Performance Analytics, CMDB etc.) and integrations
- Knowledge of third-party scanning tools, ie. Tenable, Splunk, Veracode, etc.
- ServiceNow Certifications for System Administrator (or commitment to attain these certifications within 90 days of hire date)
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification for Security Operations and/or Vulnerability Response.
- Knowledge of requirements capturing tools, ie. Jira.