ServiceNow - Business Analyst / Process Consultant
About the job
Our client is hiring a ServiceNow SPM/APM Senior Consultant. The SPM Senior Consultant is for the Enterprise Service Management (ESM) practice and is responsible for the process and utilization of the ServiceNow platform. This is a contract position.
We are looking for an energetic senior consultant who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment. As a senior consultant, you will play a key role in working with our global team and stakeholders to build solutions to a wide range of business requests. You will also be responsible for conducting workshops for our clients, helping the client build roadmaps, and provide any documentation requested for the client. This position will report into the Enterprise Service Management Practice Manager(s).
What you’ll be doing
- Working with process owners and Subject Matter Experts to gather requirements, write stories for enhancement and defect requests, and test solutions to ensure delivery of a high-quality product
- Facilitate sprint planning sessions and backlog management, focusing on prioritizing most valuable work, while promoting Agile principles
- Build testing scenarios and facilitate testing with subject matter experts/process owners for semi-annual releases
- Assist with company on-boarding and standing up new modules/features releases
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and automation of business processes
- Provide input to governance model for SPM including writing process-related material
- Facilitate training and SPM-related knowledge sharing events for the Enterprise
- Provide industry best practice recommendations to global customers
- Review and prioritizes backlog items as per business needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge and expertise in IT Business Management standards, methodology and processes and maintains knowledge as technology and best practices evolve.
- Provides communication, education, guidance, mentoring, and of IT Business Management strategy expertise to customers and team members
- Participates in meetings and works with customers as appropriate to maintain working knowledge of practices operations and needs
- Keeps abreast of current and emerging technology in both hardware and software as related to their domain
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience building strong business relationships cross functionally
- Experience influencing and challenging peers and stakeholders to drive to a common goal/solution
- Experience working with and communicating complex problems and solutions
- Experience managing, prioritizing, and maintaining concurrent projects while providing realistic delivery dates and managing customer expectations
- Experience with business process analysis or design
- Experience working with IT systems
- Experience working with stakeholders to solicit and capture requirements
ITIL Service Management, ServiceNow Administrator or SPM Suite Certification