I am currently seeking a ServiceNow Project Manager. This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other Business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts
**Must have experience with ServiceNow**
About the Role
The ServiceNow IT Project Manager is primarily responsible for transition planning and support through the final delivery of an applications-based project in order to ensure stakeholder and customer satisfaction. This role plays an integral part in establishing the necessary processes, coordinating with multiple teams, and appropriately mitigates risk to ensure success.
- Oversees major projects already in progress and sets up and manages minor projects.
- Manages the transition and the implementation of a new service or designated change to an existing service by helping to establish functional processes.
- Works closely with both customer stakeholders and owners to review requirements and plans for new services or transition existing services.
- Champions performance excellence and continuous service improvement.
- Provides management support for new and or transitioned resources, by defining roles, responsibilities, processes in a functional environment.
- Effectively coordinates resources from multiple teams to ensure the final delivery with leadership.
- Serves as the customer contact for the project.
- Documents status and efficiently communicate to all levels of management with updates towards overall milestones and project completion.
- Provides deliverables such as Budget Reports (MS Excel and/or PowerPoint) and Status Reports (MS PowerPoint).
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience is required.
- 2+ years supporting enterprise applications or infrastructure.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- ServiceNow implementation experience with ITSM
- Experience with strategic planning, business development, or client management and working with a broad range of diverse and complicated business units.
- Ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization and build positive working relationships.
- Strong understanding of Incident Management, Change Management, and Request Management.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently toward established goals.
- Ability to multitask, solve problems resourcefully, and work well under pressure.
- Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong conflict resolution, negotiating, and influencing skills.