ServiceNow - Consultant
Fantastic opportunity to work for a boutique partner of ServiceNow. Working at a boutique partner allows you to truly make an impact and work collaboratively with from the top down, with a flat hierarchy and endless opportunities. Our client offers Business Consulting and ServiceNow implementation services, working with companies ranging from medium sized to large. Including some of the world’s largest retail companies and market leading manufacturing companies.
- Consulting customers through requirements gathering, leading workshops, requirements documentation and analysing technical requirements
- Creating solutions and implementation concepts, while coordinating with key stakeholders
- Design and development of solutions based on the ServiceNow platform: ITBM, CSM, FSM & individual solutions
- Independent and collaborative management of projects
Skills and experience:
- German & English fluent
- Completed training in Business Consulting, Computer Science or comparable knowledge
- Agile development background
- ServiceNow certifications
What you get?
- Collaborative and friendly working environment, with flat hierarchy
- Strong international team
- Training and further education
Please apply with your most recent CV and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!