ServiceNow - Admin
Must be able to achieve Secret/Top Secret level clearance
Salary: $100k-150k depending on experience + Benefits & Bonus
We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Admin to join an expanding team focusing on large Federal projects.
- Perform daily administration, troubleshooting, and resolution of any issues arising in the ServiceNow environment
- Provide assistance on ServiceNow and its related services/capabilities
- Assist in the review, design, and improvement of ServiceNow process and procedures while adhering to ServiceNow best practices and out-of-the-box functionality
- Responsible for defining requirements, designing workflows, participating in all build/configuration, testing, and implementation activities, as well as analysis and troubleshooting to meet specifications of a project or service request
- Escalate to ServiceNow any defects or support issues needing additional resolution and assistance
- Develop and maintain reporting and dashboard development for users
- Plan the platform patching, upgrades & maintenance with ServiceNow opening proper requests and internal change requests.
- Fulfill users’ requests for within agreed SLA
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years hands on experience with ServiceNow
- Excellent written and verbal communications, with a proven history at being able to work and collaborate effectively with non-technical team members and/or clients.
- Any level of clearance preferred.
If you you would be interested in hearing more apply today!