Senior/Principal Data Scientist
Palo Alto, California
Our client is a biotech startup that is looking to create a better world by harnessing proteins to unlock lifesaving therapies.
We are looking for Data Scientists with all levels of experience, you must be ready to work with a small team & help the company develop strategies for growth and product.
- Show leadership in computational analysis, statistical design, and predictive modeling
- Interpret data science problems to product objectives
- Create algorithms for in vivo and in vitro analysis & design
- Support activities in the pre-clinical and clinical field
- Masters or PhD in a scientific field (bioinformatics, biostatistics, etc)
- 7-10 years of experience working as a data scientist
- Technical proficiency with R & Python
- Experience working in pre-clinical and clinical
- Insurance (health, dental, vision)
- Paid PTO & holidays
- Competitive salary & stock options