Alldus have partnered with a global law firm who are seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join their Enterprise Service Management team in Manchester.
The ServiceNow Developer is a key member of the ServiceNow team and is responsible for the design and development of custom applications on the ServiceNow platform. The Developer must be technically adept, yet client focused in order to skilfully craft appropriate solutions. The Developer creates and modifies features within the ServiceNow suite, assists with troubleshooting technical issues, contributes in ServiceNow training efforts, and creates site content.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Participating in process flow analysis and process redesign along with stakeholders and team members.
- Performing intermediate to advanced level development tasks within the Service Catalog and most modules within the ServiceNow platform
- Creating and/or maintaining Service Catalog items, some of which require complex catalog development experience and knowledge.
- Developing client-focused solutions in the following modules – Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management, Knowledge Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Virtual Agent, Service Portal.
- The ability to manage, organize and disseminate information effectively.
- A minimum of 5 years’ ServiceNow development experience
- Well developed and professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm.
- The ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus.
- The ability to draft communications and guidelines.