Data Science Manager
A Top Consulting Company leading the industry worldwide. A modern Business that is constantly evolving the way they work and the way they solve new challenges in the face of an unpredictable technological climate. Offices in over 50 countries and a team of over 10,000 diverse and driven individuals it is the centre of innovation and creativity. The sole purpose and core value of the company is to have an impact on the world by solving problems.
The Ideal Candidate is a passionate data driven individual who has the vision to lead and grow the team to help the business achieve its full potential. Inspiring communication, strategic thinking and innovative problem-solving skills will be required to accomplish high quality impactful results.
Day to Day:
- Manage large scale data science projects using your expertise in Data Science and Leadership to provide and implement Data Strategies to meet client demands.
- Build and develop operational teams with different abilities to drive new revenue growth across existing and new client spaces.
- Contribute to the presentation and delivery of Client Successes, Business insights, and Recommendations to an executive level audience including stakeholders.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, and Machine Learning.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Team Leadership and Mentoring, Client Management, and Business Development.
- Minimum of Masters Degree in a relevant STEM field.
Become part of diverse genuine community that fosters a positive culture that will help you grow and become the best version of yourself. Put your best foot forward and unapologetically be yourself at a company that empowers individuality and encourages innovation and creativity.
- Fully Remote
- Based In the US – No Visa Sponsorship