New York, New York
Engineering Manager, Data
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager to join an exciting series B Startup that helps businesses make better decisions based on data insights. Our client out using data to change the way professionals understand behaviours. Working with a lot of raw data, they transform this for partners so they can ultimately make better decisions.
They are looking for someone to come in and manage a team of 7 engineers. The teams main focus is to provide clients with data driven insights. You will work alongside engineering, product, data science, and business analysis, using data to answer business questions. You will have the opportunity to influence and design data pipelines and implantation details.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team of Engineers
- Working closely with various internal teams on design, roadmap, implementation etc.
- Coordinating the development of multiple data pipelines across various business units
You as the ideal candidate will require:
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience implementing data pipelines from scratch
- Experience with GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Programming experience with Scala
- Experience with Kubernetes/docker
This is a great opportunity for a manager to join a fast growing Startup with exceptional potential.
If you feel this is a good fit. Please apply or send an updated resume to email@example.com