Data Analytics Manager
A top consulting company with a global presence in over 40 countries, a team of over 4000 individuals, partnering with over 75% of the Fortune Global 500. The business is not defined by boundaries or limitations, but by the limitless potential of the people that form the foundation of the company and all its values.
A united culture that values confidence and passion, curiosity, and originality. A culture that is reflected in their work and how they work. Their work is represented by the people who take as much joy in the work and the partners they work with.
The ideal candidate is an expert in solving business problems with data. By utilizing your business intelligence combined with your data background you will be able to collaborate with and lead a team to meet important client and stakeholder demands.
- Work and collaborate with Clients Directly. Figure out the fundamental issues they are facing and translate these strategic problems into analytical solutions by determining the best analytical and data enabled approach to meet their requirements.
- Dive into numerous industries such as, health, aerospace, retails, automotive, consumer, chemicals and more.
- Use your business and data expertise across different spheres like marketing, planning, growth, operations and supply chain.
- Minimum of undergraduate degree.
- Minimum of MBA or Master of Business Analytics Degree.
- Minimum of +8 years active working experience.
- Required experience in Management Consulting/ Manager Level.
- Operations and Supply Chain Experience.
- Data Science/ Analytics background.
- Hybrid Model
- Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, New York, San Francisco, Washington DC, or Toronto.
Put your best foot forward and become part of a company that encourages individuals to be unapologetically themselves. This is an opportunity for a driven individual to develop further in their career by continuing to learn and grow as an individual whilst leading their own diverse group of people to deliver practical solutions to clients. You will be part of an inclusive culture and a collective community united under the same values and ambition to solve problems.