New York, New York
- Fortune 500 company
- Involved in Banking, Wealth Management, Financial Consultations, Insurance etc.
- Large office located in the heart of New York City
- You will work with data scientists, data engineers and various technical teams
- Engineer, build, deploy and monitor AI/ML solutions.
- Apply your experience developing complex software systems
- Collaborate, build features, build analytics solutions and move them to production.
- Provide strategy and guidance for the architecture of ML development data
- Create solutions to process a large variety of data sources
- Lead the deployment of models into production
- Be comfortable working with complex data.
- Define overall direction for solving complex business issues.
- Monitor and track data quality metrics
- Address and resolve technical issues to support key business initiatives.
- Utilize emerging technologies to address business issues
- Function as Data/Machine Learning expert
- Work independently with some supervision and be part of a collaborative team
- Partner with Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Graduate-level degree
- 8-10 years of overall experience working in the field of data wrangling and programming
- 2 years’ experience with ingesting, cleaning, and merging
- Excellent command of SQL
- Strong Knowledge of Enterprise Platforms, Cloud Technology and HPC
- Proficiency using Python
- Familiar with real-time inference
- Experience working with Linux Operating System
- Experience working with data visualization tools
- Experience building Exploratory Data Analysis reports
- Understand statistical modeling concepts, designs and analytics-based products
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in using ETL tools
- Experience working with Data Warehouses
- Experience in Life Insurance Industry