ServiceNow Solution Consultant
ServiceNow - Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a world leading end-to-end IT services company. Our client is a Global Strategic Partner of ServiceNow, who implement state of the art solutions and shape IT roadmap planning for their Fortune 500 customers.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will deliver both business requirements and technology implementations to deliver digital workflow solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Subject Matter Experts to identify areas of improvement, recommend solutions and engage in solution implementation.
- Promote continuous process improvement practices through process best practices, metrics/KPIs, dashboards and role accountabilities.
- Lead scoping workshops with clients.
- Lead solution implementation projects.
- Design end-to-end solutions during implementation.
- Conduct design reviews and implementation quality assurance.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English and German.
- Results driven, customer centric and the ability to work on several accounts simultaneously.
- Self-starter with the ability to assume leadership and work without direct supervision – Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years working in IT consulting or customer support organisation, working on the delivery or implementation of ServiceNow.
- 3+ years of experience working on implementing and aligning business processes to the ITIL best practices.
- ServiceNow CSA certification, plus 2 additional ServiceNow mainline certifications (eg. CIS, CAD, CAS)
- Ability to drive the requirements gathering processes both technically and from business perspective.
- Flexible working.
- Competitive salary package.
- Training and mentoring opportunities.
- Exposure to exciting ServiceNow projects.
- Continuous development opportunities, with an equal opportunity employer.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply now with your latest CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
New Hampshire, Vermont
Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region