Sterling Heights, MI, Michigan
ServiceNow - Architect
We are currently seeking a Sr. ServiceNow Architect with a strong SPM (ITBM) background. This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other Business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
· Deliver end-to-end automated solutions which include technical implementation of the ServiceNow Platform, Core System, and Applications.
· Demonstrates knowledge and expertise in IT Business Management standards, methodology and processes and maintains knowledge as technology and best practices evolve.
· Provide input to governance model for SPM including writing process-related material
· Apply Agile software development practices for customizations to the platform and applications
· Facilitate training and SPM-related knowledge sharing events for the Enterprise
· Provides communication, education, guidance, mentoring, and of IT Business Management strategy expertise to customers and team members
· At least 4+ years of ServiceNow developer experience required
· US work authorization required – no visa sponsorship available
· Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills
· Hands on end-to-end SPM (ITBM) implementation and integration experience
· ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification