Sterling Heights, MI, Michigan
ServiceNow - Developer
We are currently seeking a Sr. ServiceNow Developer with a strong HRSD background. This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other Business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
· Deliver end-to-end automated solutions which include technical implementation of the ServiceNow Platform, Core System, and Applications.
· Deliver a high level of knowledge and customer service within the HR Suite
· Explain the offerings available with ServiceNow HR Suite.
· Implement IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, workflow customization, ticketing, process automation, report development, dashboard creation, and system configurations
· Apply Agile software development practices for customizations to the platform and applications
· Organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and potentially coordinating effort of additional administrators
· Maintain list of laws, standards, and regulations that govern ServiceNow
· At least 4+ years of ServiceNow developer experience required
· US work authorization required – no visa sponsorship available
· Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills
· Hands on end-to-end HRSD implementation and integration experience
· ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification