ServiceNow - Architect
Our client is an Information Technology firm specializing in Digital Transformation, Data Protection and Cloud Technologies. They do what they do very well, and due to continued growth across all markets are looking to enhance their ServiceNow team.
This is a hybrid role, combining Technical Architecture with leadership. You will contribute to the planning, design and implementation of ServiceNow ITOM Solutions. This is a client facing role and you’d be a key asset to help drive client confidence.
- Identify and document client requirements and transition into solutions
- Architect technical solutions in line with client requirements and ServiceNow best practice
- Scope opportunities within the business that may require multiple ServiceNow product lines and integrations
- Be the clients primary contact for their ServiceNow roadmap and ongoing projects
- Provide sprint or story demos, delivery required development artifacts, documentation and perform knowledge transfer when requested
- Research vendor solutions when necessary for client integration requirements with ServiceNow and external systems
- Strong technical experience within a ServiceNow Architecture role
- Strong experience in at least two of the following product lines, ITOM, ITSM, CSM, Cloud Automation, Cloud Discovery, GRC
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- Additional ServiceNow Certifications strongly preferred
This is a full time position and can be based anywhere in the USA. This is a key role within the business that will help further expand the ServiceNow offering and offers a fantastic opportunity for career progression into Management and Director roles.
Candidates should have the current right to work in the USA without sponsorship.