ServiceNow - Consultant
ServiceNow Business Consultant Master Data
About the Role:
Our client is an award-winning Elite ServiceNow Partner who have developed their own digital manufacturing solution module in the ServiceNow platform. They are the exclusive implementor of this module that they have developed for their global client base. Our client offers excellent career development prospects and support their employees in developing their skills and knowledge through obtaining new ServiceNow certifications. They operate in multiple sectors including manufacturing, healthcare, finance and more.
Due to their dynamic and flexible culture they are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for new ServiceNow talent to join their team. They are looking for a ServiceNow Business Consultant Master Data with experience and excellent knowledge in ERP systems such as SAP, as well as general knowledge and experience in IT. The successful candidate will join the team in gathering, modelling, and analysing data to ensure the best possible experience for customers and clients.
- Gather data from national and international clients
- Ensure the success of the team by automating business processes
- Be equipped with relevant IT and Business Management knowledge to have the best possible understanding of the importance of the data you are working with.
- Experience in analysing and organizing data
- Experience in working with data such as assigning workflows, data modelling and data governance
- Full Professional Proficiency in English.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org