New York, New York
- Fortune 500 company
- Involved in Banking, Wealth Management, Financial Consultations, Insurance etc.
- Large office located in the heart of New York City
- Play a key role in driving Strategic Capabilities projects from conceptualization through completion.
- Lead project facilitation across the Strategic Capabilities project portfolio of work
- Use Waterfall, and Agile/Scrum project management methods and tools
- Lead the delivery of multiple strategic initiatives
- Partners with the business in the project ideation phase
- Contribute to the design and solution
- Create roadmaps for programs/projects
- Define project roles/responsibilities
- Establishes workstreams
- Lead meetings/manages deliverables
- Define and manage time, quality, risk, and quality parameters for projects
- Document costs/benefits of potential options
- Establishes timelines and ensure commitments of deliverables
- Manages and collaborate with the project core team
- Partners closely with the business project lead and Technology Project Manager
- Ensures project status is proactively communicated to all key stakeholders
- Support and manage ad hoc project requests
- Define and enforce best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Project Management Professional certification
- Certified Scrum Master certification
- Agile and Waterfall experience.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in Project Management
- Experience in the Insurance/Finance Industry
- Requires in-depth expertise in Project Management
- Skilled in project software
- Knowledge of Agile tools such as JIRA
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe)