ServiceNow - Product / Platform Owner
Alldus is working with an exceptional Award Winning ServiceNow Elite Partner with exciting ambitions for the years to come!
We are looking for a Head of ServiceNow Practice to support our client’s growth and shape the future of the business in the ServiceNow ecosystem. You will be joining an inclusive and diverse team reflected at all levels, leadership team included!
Head of ServiceNow Practice – you will play a key role in the organisation, developing and growing the practice at a strategic level.
Get in touch if you can demonstrate the below:
- You have experience leading medium/large ServiceNow implementations
- Your communication skills proved effective in stakeholder management, and you find it easy to influence a decision making
- You can demonstrate positive delivery experience with solid leadership skills through collaborative work
- Experience in a consulting environment is essential
- Fluent in English is a must (both written and spoken)
On top of access to excellent training opportunities to help you continue to grow as a Leader, you can expect a very attractive compensation package with additional advantages such as a 13th month, a company car (+fuel card), Group health insurance, and other benefits!
Last but not the least, you can expect flexible working arrangements in a company that is employee-centric and committed to support your development.
- If you would like to find out more about our client and the context of this new vacancy, I would be very happy to set up a call and give you some more details. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability for a call.
- If you don’t have all the experience required but are working on ServiceNow and would like to explore your career options, feel free to reach out to me as I may have other suited opportunities for your aspirations and experience!