Walton-on-Thames, Greater London
ServiceNow - Consultant
Alldus have partnered with one of the UK’s leading dedicated ServiceNow Elite Partners, experienced in Service Management and ServiceNow sales and delivery professionals. They have a wealth of experience working both as customers of ServiceNow and as specialist Consultants and have delivered solutions spanning nearly every aspect of the platform. Due to some major successes, they are on the lookout for enthusiastic and passionate Technical Consultants to join their talented team.
You will be responsible for producing development and providing consultancy in line with the company core values, best practices and standards and staying current with the latest ServiceNow capabilities and technology.
This would suite someone who is a ServiceNow enthusiast and enjoys working with like-minded individuals. They will be keen to demonstrate their capability, share knowledge and experiences and be motivated to continue their learning and development. You’ll be working closely with the Customer Engagement team and directly with customers to deliver high quality work that really drives value and encourages a wide adoption within the customer organization.
Required skills and experience
- Experience of performing a technical role within the ServiceNow eco-system
- Knowledge of multiple ServiceNow applications across the platform
- A track record of delivering quality work to defined timescales to a range of different customers
- A sound knowledge of ServiceNow platform features and capabilities, including integrations
- Client-facing and confident in being able to understand and articulate technical requirements
- Possess the ability to produce high quality technical documentation
- Delivering work using agile methodologies
- Hold a minimum ServiceNow Accreditations of System Administrator, with Certified Implementation Specialist preferable
Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Provide functional and technical skills to document and configure customer requirements
- Ensure the work and solutions delivered adheres to the relevant coding and design standards
- Devise and scope solutions to customer requirements
- Share feedback and knowledge with colleagues
- Work closely with engagement managers to deliver in an agile methodology
- Report technical issues which may cause delays to the project
- Continually develop skills and knowledge
- Assist with system testing and UAT
- Provide technical consultancy to customers on the ServiceNow eco-system
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in multiple areas of the ServiceNow platform
- Coach and mentor others based on your areas of expertise
- Stay up to date on the latest ServiceNow features and application
- Promote a smarter, not harder, working ethos
Alldus are operating in the capacity of a recruitment agency working on behalf of our client.