San Francisco, California
My client is a cybersecurity startup that is helping companies secure & manage their sensitive data. Their product effects the data that people trust organizations to handle every day. Most organizations spread this data across a broad set of cloud data silos, making it extremely difficult for security and compliance teams to monitor, manage, and protect highly sensitive data. We use Machine learning to make it easy for companies to find, classify, and protect this sensitive data across their entire cloud footprint, such as corporate Saas, data infrastructure, and their own apps.
They are a tech startup founded in San Francisco. They are well funded by investors like Bain and Venrock, and a group of security leaders such as Okta, Salesforce, Atlassian, Splunk, FireEye, and more.
They are looking for NLP experts to help build and deploy nlp models and products into production
They use Large volumes of data to detect sensitive information using the latest ML/NLP technologies and methodologies from end to end. You will contribute directly to the core product by improving existing algorithms that highly scale in production environment.
- Apply cutting edge advancements in AI/ML research to our current solutions in a scalable manner for online detection
- At least 4 years of hands on technical development experience
- Experience designing and building systems in a microservices-based architecture
- Strong foundations in ML/NLP methods and algorithms
- Extensive Experience with ML deployment frameworks
- Familiarity with containerized applications, databases, and distributed computing
If this company sounds interesting please feel free to apply even if you don’t meet all the necessary requirements or you feel you exceed them. There are multiple positions open and flexibility with leveling for Leadership positions.