ServiceNow - Developer
Alldus are looking to Speak with ServiceNow Developers who have hands on experience working with FSM to join an established manufacturing company in Massachusetts who offer cutting-edge digital products and services to global customers.
- Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Project Manager and Service Managers to understand needs and requirements
- Work directly with Field engineers to understand their daily routine and design and implement system optimizations to make them more efficient.
- Develop new workflows and customization in field service tool
- Produce and maintain standardized reporting for companywide consumption
- Share best practices and be consultative throughout the org
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match requirements
- Participate in internal projects as required
- Maintain current ServiceNow knowledge through self-study and utilization of available training
- Administer rights and privileges in Field Service Tool
- Work with Field Service Tool vendors and consultants
- Manage and maintain field service tool knowledgebase
- Manage Call center Application and provide training and analysis as directed by Service managers.
- Respond to troubleshoot and close tickets related to Service management tools and integrated Call center application.
- Experience with ITSM/Field Service software
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter with an ability to gain consensus and drive a project forward
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities.
- Good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with project methodologies
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in professional services or customer support operations
- 3-5 years of ITSM/Field Service systems integration and/or implementation experience
- Solutions consulting experience (Field service experience a plus)
If you are interested in hearing more, apply now and we will be in touch.