ServiceNow - Consultant
Please note, this role requires EU Citizenship
A fantastic opportunity to work for a global organisation, from the comfort of your own home. Our client is looking for a Lead Technical Consultant to deliver customer projects, implementing their custom applications and to collaboratively drive successful enterprise transformations.
You will join and lead a well established delivery team with a global focus and work alongside their Professional Services team, delivering solutions for their customers through implementation and support of applications on the ServiceNow platform.
- Leading and Executing project plans, technical solutions, specifying and documenting requirements within budget and timescales.
- Working closely with consulting, product and leading development teams to ensure best practice.
- Leading technical aspects of project and solution delivery for engagements.
- Understanding business requirements and use-case developed with practice consulting and develop/configure matching tool functionality in solutions and ServiceNow.
- Delivery of technical consulting to install and configure software.
- Prepare client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Provide technical support for applications in close collaboration with development team.
- Key member of Professional Services team.
- Fluent business English & German (preferred)
- EU Citizenship
- 4+ years of experience as a key technical resource in the development of solutions in client environment.
- ServiceNow certifications (CSA min)
- Excellent communication and social skills.
This is a great opportunity for continuous growth in the ServiceNow ecosystem, to work for an organisation who live by their values of honesty, respect, trust and transparency, and to deliver solutions to Fortune 500 customers.
If you would like to work for a leader, innovator and catalyst for modern day enterprise architecture, please apply now with your latest CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.