Silver Spring, Maryland
ServiceNow - Developer
Our client is an award-winning information technology services firm supporting both government and commercial markets. Creating meaningful and lasting relationships with their clients is one of their core principles, highlighting the effect of earning trust and staying focused on the needs at hand. We are helping in their search for a ServiceNow Developer.
ServiceNow Developer Responsibilities (includes but not exclusively)
- Experience developing and troubleshooting on the ServiceNow platform
- Configure, customize, script, develop and integrate features and applications in the ServiceNow platform.
- Troubleshooting including performing activities such as root cause analysis and resolution efforts, as well as recommending corrective action.
- Meeting with the Project Managers, to discuss timelines, module capabilities and more, as well as reviewing other aspects such as artifacts and deliverables to ensure they meet requirements.
- ServiceNow SME for technical best practice for all matters relating to the implementation and development of ServiceNow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information technology, or related field.
- IT Service Management (ITSM) – 2+ years’ experience.
- IT Operations Management (ITOM) – Discovery, CMDB, CSDM
- Ability to obtain U.S. Government Public Trust Security Clearance.
- 100% Remote but based in EST.
If interested in this ServiceNow Developer opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!