ServiceNow - Business Analyst / Process Consultant
We are proud to be supporting one of the top leaders in the ServiceNow ecosystem in Europe!
Our client is a multi-award winning Elite ServiceNow Partner with some truly exciting plans for the years to come.
Their unrivalled reputation in the ServiceNow community along with the support they offer to their employees make them an employer of choice if you are looking to learn and develop your career alongside ServiceNow experts!
In this context, our client is looking for a Senior ServiceNow ITSM Business Consultant to join their high-performing team.
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent career development prospects and support through training and mentoring by recognised experts in the field. You will join an inclusive and diverse team where flexible working arrangements are a given.
Role: Senior ServiceNow ITSM Business Consultant
- You will be acting as an experienced Consultant on ITSM projects in numerous aspects for customers.
- Your experience in conducting workshops will be essential to explain the ITSM solution in ServiceNow to a range of customers.
- You will have the chance to drive the ITSM delivery team by helping build a complete ITSM capability internally and act as an ITSM Subject Matter Expert.
There is a lot more I can share about this role, but rather than listing tasks, I suggest we speak if you can demonstrate the essential requirements below.
The essential experience to be considered for this position:
- You have 3-4 years min of ITSM experience in consulting with an excellent understanding of Platform-as-a-service enterprise solutions.
- You have experience with ServiceNow ITSM implementation (ideally for large organisations).
- As a SME, the team will rely on you to share knowledge and best practices to drive the delivery team forward so a strong desire and interest in coaching/training are essential.
- You can demonstrate excellent communication skills by being able to articulate complex information in a clear and simple manner (and that starts with me when we’ll speak ?).
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written)
- If you would like to find out more about our client and the context of this new vacancy, I would be very happy to set up a call and give you some more details. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability for a call.
- If you don't have all the experience required but are working on ServiceNow and would like to explore your career options, feel free to reach out to me as I may have other suited opportunities for your aspirations and experience!