New York, New York
Data Engineer in the HealthTech sector
A role for a Data Engineer with a HealthTech company in New York city, which a couple of years ago embarked on a journey to bring data to the forefront of its decision making and now boasts a wealth of experience and thought leadership in the field. A highly talented and experienced leadership team that has come together to utilize AI to have a positive impact on society.
The Data Engineer role is diverse and needs a versatile candidate who can work on a variety of different projects, taking stakeholder requirements and implementing data management strategies across the business. Seen as one of the most important functions within the organization, the ability to take these requirement and shape solutions that add value is critical.
This role is going to be 100% remote.
- Design & build endto-end data pipelines for ingestion, distribution, & transformation using Python.
- Develop & test in house architectures using programing tools
- Contribute and attend program events that the client hosts
- Helps maintain security within data
- Implement and design data procedures such as: modeling, staging, provisioning, etc.
- 3+ years of working experience with cloud, AWS, and processing data
- BS or MS in biostatistics or a similar field
- Proficient in PySpark and/or SQL
- Experience using workflow programs
- Hands on experience in the healthcare industry