New York, New York
- Fortune 500 company
- Involved in Banking, Wealth Management, Financial Consultations, Life Insurance etc.
- Large office located in the heart of New York City
- Build a lot of predictive modeling solutions
- Work on Agency and Investments data science products.
- Good understanding of predictive analytics (including the process of building and deploying models) and technology is essential.
- Lead data analysis and modeling projects
- Perform analysis and modeling to final reports/presentations
- Communicate results to leadership
- Demonstrate to stakeholders how analytics can be implemented to maximize business benefits.
- Drive the use of data-based decision making and Analytics
- Utilize advanced statistical/AI techniques
- Create high-performing predictive models
- Utilizes scientific approaches
- Verify the performance of algorithms and/or predictive models.
- Works closely with business and technology partners
- Management track: potential to manage direct reports.
- Follows industry trends in insurance
- Assures compliance with regulatory and privacy requirements
- Graduate-level degree
- 5+ years of experience with predictive analytics in financial services or insurance
- Experience using Machine Learning/AI in investment/quant settings
- Basic knowledge in stochastic modeling and derivative pricing
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Proficiency in creating effective and visually appealing PowerPoint presentations
- Strong expertise in statistical modeling techniques
- Substantial programming experience
- Experience with data visualization