ServiceNow - Developer
Alldus are seeking a trained and certified ServiceNow Professional with experience in ITSM Suite. All work will be completed in ServiceNow and will require experience with SDLC and PPM for all project status, requirements, story management and testing. Interacting daily within ServiceNow to Managing Customer Incidents and Request related to the build and implementation of ServiceNow Applications, Modules, etc.
We are seeking a Consultant with experience in Agent Workspace, Virtual Agent and Employee Center. Candidates must have performed integration work as well as worked with CSM.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver end-to-end automated solutions which include technical implementation of the ServiceNow Platform, Core System, and Applications.
- Deliver a high level of knowledge and customer service within the ITOM Suite as well as CMDB
- Explain the offerings available with ServiceNow ITOM Suite as well as CMDB.
- Ability to architect, develop and convert customers legacy solutions into ServiceNow is a plus
- Implement IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, workflow customization, ticketing, process automation, report development, dashboard creation, and system configurations
- Apply Agile software development practices for customizations to the platform and applications
- Organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and potentially coordinating effort of additional administrators
- Consider dependencies, relationships, and integration points to ensure proper solution integration with other systems when applicable
- Effectively manage and execute high level tasks assigned via 'stories'
- Assists junior analysts through project(s) lifecycles
- Manages work against an often demanding timeline
- Communicates professionally and effectively, through verbal and non-verbal methods with business professionals and clients daily
- Flexible and has the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow and demonstrable experience with ServiceNow platform navigation, administration, configuration, and scripting
- 5+ years of ServiceNow Development
- ITSM Suite experience
- Hands-on experience with Agent Workspace, Virtual Agent and Employee Center.
- Solid experience with integration.
- CSM experience.
- ServiceNow Admin (or higher) certifications desired (not required WITH equivalent experience)
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- Background in either software development or IT Service management
- Understanding of ITIL concepts and IT Service Management practices (ITIL v3 certification a plus)
- Understanding of Agile based approach to software development (SCRUM experience a plus)
- Ability to work remotely and largely unsupervised, and to deliver to written requirements
- Effective communication skills via verbal and non-verbal methods
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving ability