New York, New York
Location – New York, United States
Our client is an innovative tech company looking to make Artificial Intelligence accessible to all businesses to improve performance, helping to increase customer outreach and grow revenue.
You would join a team of entrepreneurial data analysts to develop and scale the product. You will play a critical role in analyzing data to suggest product enhancement. This position will work cross-functionally with the client success team and be involved in new product discovery & research.
- Collect new data alongside enhancing existing data sources
- Work internally and externally to build and develop relationships
- Be curious and ask the right questions
- Create and maintain reporting dashboards
- Work with managers, data, and engineering teams to find new insights from data
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in a related field
- 6+ years experience working in Data Analytics (or related field) preferably in a tech/online industry
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Strong experience in SQL and confident working with big data
- Experienced with cloud computing
- Confident in simplifying complex data topics into clear and concise presentations
- Familiarity with using languages such as Python or R
- Strong problem-solving skills and aptitude for learning
- Able to work within fast-paced environments
Nice to have:
- Experience working within a start-up environment
Please note that the base salary for this role is $120,000 to $150,000 per year.