Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region
ServiceNow - Business Analyst / Process Consultant
A ServiceNow Elite Partner Consultancy are looking for a Data Analyst within Configuration and Asset Management. This role is 50% onsite based in Brussels and you must have the right to work in the EU with no restrictions. Fluent English speaking is essential and French or Dutch is desirable. We are looking for candidates specifically based in Belgium or who can easily commute to Brussels for onsite days.
- Manage the IT referential tools for the whole Fortis entity : CMDB (Configuration Management Database), Application Referential, BMC Discovery, Service Now…
- Analyse potential improvements in term of data quality and data flow.
- Develop the automation of the data flows required by the bank processes.
- Create and support reports, API's and interfaces to provide data to support the bank processes.
- Govern the Asset Management and the Configuration Management processes.
- Coordinate the decommissioning activities of the infrastructure components.
- Be the lead analyst to define the new governance on data management, making it compliant with new group policy and audits.
- Propose improvement on data quality.
- Collect client feedback on data quality and translate it into action for our squad.
- Design solutions with our stakeholders to track data quality issues consistently.
- Use discovery tools to double check the data quality in our CMDB.
- Support the developers in the implementations by managing impediments, stakeholders and dependencies.
- Agile methodology
- Requirements Analysis : how to translate an idea from a customer into good Use Case realisations
- Good communication skills (EN is mandatory)
- Negotiation skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
Please apply with the link below if you are intrested in discussing further or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.