QA Manual Test
Senior QA Engineer
Location: Remote / Berlin / Germany / Spain
My client is building a fully remote team across Germany and Spain (HQ in Berlin ) and are on a journey to build one of the most cutting edge personalization platforms ( powered by ML Products ) in Retail today. A start Up within an Enterprise organization , they have both the speed and creativity of a start up and the resources of an international business.
They are looking to hire a Senior QA Engineer to design, establish and implement a testing process consisting of both manual and automated tests that covers the major customer journey and key functionality. Your work will have a strong impact on their ability to ship quality software that fulfils the
needs of their customers and helps them on their mission to become one of the biggest players in their space.
The QA Engineer will help increase awareness of automated testing across all the product teams and will look to build and lead the growing QA practice.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform regression and exploratory testing of existing and new product features
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and
- meaningful feedback
- Be an advocate for building high-quality, maintainable software within the company
- Min. Bsc in Computer Science or related Field
- 3+ years experience in software engineering field
- 3+ years experience in software quality assurance: test case specifications, manual & exploratory testing and test automation
- Experience in software testing in an agile context
- Experience with a major Test Framework like Selenium, Cypress or Playwright
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- 30 days Annual Leave
- Flexible and remote working in Germany/ Spain ( Must have valid Blue cards or Citizenship )
For more information please feel free to reach out to me with your latest CV and contact number – firstname.lastname@example.org