ServiceNow - Consultant
ServiceNow Senior/Lead Consultant (ITBM/SPM)
FTE – Fully remote
Salary range: $130k-160k + bonus and benefits (depending on experience)
We are recruiting for a ServiceNow Consultant (ITBM/SPM) for a growing team. This is a full-time remote position, and the role is responsible for solving problems, exemplifying your ability to build processes and make life easier for your clients.
The SPM Consultant will:
- Lead process definition, reengineering, improvement, and analysis sessions to identify solutions that are repeatable and efficient.
- Develop required documentation such as process design documents.
- Prepare and lead process discovery and requirement workshops.
- Document and communicate functional design and process requirements.
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal ServiceNow Solutions teams.
- Identify areas of process and/or platform improvement to improve sustainability and increase adoption rates.
- Verify that processes related to our deliverables are both complete and consistent as well as being of high quality, and importantly delivering additional value.
- Demonstrate a high level of expertise and best practice within ServiceNow, with a focus on ITBM/SPM.
- Work heavily alongside the presales team to support ITBM/SPM projects.
- 2-4+ years working with the ServiceNow Platform
- Experience working ITBM/SPM implementations end-to-end
- ServiceNow CSA and/or other ServiceNow Certifications (I.E CIS-PPM etc) preferred.
- Strong communication skills with proven track record of facilitation skills.
- Broad understanding of ITBM/SPM