ServiceNow - Consultant
ServiceNow ITOM Consultant
About the Role:
Our client is an award-winning Elite ServiceNow Partner who have developed their own digital manufacturing solution module in the ServiceNow platform. They are the exclusive implementor of this module that they have developed for their global client base. Our client offers excellent career development prospects and support their employees in developing their skills and knowledge through obtaining new ServiceNow certifications. They operate in multiple sectors including manufacturing, healthcare, finance and more.
Due to their dynamic and flexible culture they are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for new ServiceNow talent to join their team. They are looking for a ServiceNow ITOM Consultant with experience and excellent knowledge in IT Operations Management including implementations. The successful candidate will play a significant role in the success of our client’s customer experience and act as Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) expert.
- Implement ServiceNow ITOM systems for national and international clients
- Understand customer requirements for automation
- Be equipped with relevant expertise to be the best ITOM Consultant for our client’s customer base.
- Experience in IT Operations Management
- Technical background with experience in an IT related role such as System Engineer
- Fluent in English.
Ability to speak Dutch is not required, however is desirable.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please leave email firstname.lastname@example.org